- It is the acknowledgement that all authority comes from God.
- God places us under authority for our development and protection.
- Every person in authority will give account to God for the way they stewarded their position of authority over others.
We are focused on developing a new generation of leaders. We address the skills for leadership, including their emotional health and spiritual foundation.
I am ready to take the next step. What do I do?
Start the Journey
Learn more about the journey with ELI
Pick a Program
Already know where you are in the journey?
Not ready for a program, but you want to partner with us?
Today’s leaders are in desperate need of health. Their lives and their families are struggling to find healthy rhythms that will lead to a sustainable business, life, and legacy. While the skills of leadership are essential for every leader irrespective of their vocation, leaders who understand that their vocation is an expression of their relationship with and service to God need more than professional skills. They need help bridging the gap between the sacred and the secular in their life.
Five Heart Expressions of Leadership
The heart of executive leadership is the substance behind “why” we lead.
- Obedience involves hearing, believing, and obeying
- Hearing based on a growing, dynamic, intimate relationship with God.
- Believing that is the result of wrestling with the issues until God’s desire is clear.
- Obeying is the diligent and courageous action that results from believing.
- Order represented by the systems and processes that produce a path for results and influence.
- Order that is developed through a process that is patient, purposeful, and organized.
- Order that reflects excellence through consistent effort, clear vision, and values that produce a culture of unity, comradery, and peace.
- Order must be managed or its systems and processes will degrade and ultimately become chaotic
- Family is the foundation for God’s fruitful expression in every arena of our life.
- The purposes of God are rooted in the nature and expression of Family.
- Marriage, the partnership between husband and wife, is the linchpin for God’s work and blessing in the family.
- Family must be our first focus and priority only second to our relationship with God.
- Our children represent the generational heritage of our life.
- Our Family must work to love, develop, and protect a connected partnership as we seek to serve God’s interests.
- Relationship with God and others in service to His purposes together, we need each other.
- We seek to live a life in partnership, unity, and connection with others as a reflection of God’s triune nature.
- Our lives will produce more fruit for God through unified connection with a team than through our individual efforts no matter how gifted or diligent we might be.
Tested & Approved
Pastors and Christian leaders will benefit from the wisdom and experiences of Pastor Tom Lane. Ministry can be a long road with many rewards and challenges,…View Book Details